Paul Wesley and Wife Ines de Ramon Quietly Separate After 3 Years of Marriage

featured image

Paul Wesley and spouse Ines de Ramon have referred to as it quits greater than three years after tying the knot.

A rep for the couple tells PEOPLE solely “they’ve separated” and have been dwelling aside for a number of months.

“The choice to separate is mutual and occurred 5 months in the past. They request privateness at the moment,” the rep says.

The Vampire Diaries alum, 40, was first romantically linked to Ramon, 29, a jewellery skilled, in June 2018 once they have been seen holding arms after a dinner date in New York Metropolis. They made their relationship Instagram official the following month whereas at a Montauk wedding ceremony with associates Jessica Szohr and Nina Dobrev.

Paul Wesley and Ines De Ramon.
Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

The pair was later noticed in what seemed to be matching wedding ceremony bands throughout one other outing in February 2019. Dobrev, 33, seemingly confirmed the information throughout a podcast look that June when she referred to Ramon as Wesley’s “spouse.”

“We hang around so much. We’re actually good associates. I really like his spouse. It is so humorous how time modifications every thing as a result of I by no means thought he can be one in every of my finest associates,” Dobrev stated on the time.

RELATED VIDEO: Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder Are On-Display Brothers Turned BFFs in Actual Life

By no means miss a narrative — join PEOPLE’s free every day e-newsletter to remain up-to-date on the very best of what PEOPLE has to supply, from juicy superstar information to forcing human curiosity tales.

Wesley spoke to PEOPLE for the 2020 Sexiest Man Alive difficulty about quarantine and life at dwelling with Ramon and their canine Greg throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I am in a lucky place the place I used to be in a position to take a break, and it was so vital for me to do it,” Wesley stated. “For me, I reset. I recalibrated. Form of realized what was vital to me, reprioritized my life.”

Source

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url