Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine allegedly cheats on pregnant wife, wants to name baby after mistress

featured image

Following an Instagram mannequin names Sumner Stroh posting a sequence of alleged DMs in a TikTok video on September nineteenth, Adam Levine of the band Maroon 5 has been acussed of getting an affair.

These stunning information come only one week after his spouse, Behati Prinsloo, introduced she is anticipating their third little one to the media.

The native Texan made the accusations by way of TikTok. Stroh claimed that the alleged relationship lasted for roughly a yr and that the previous The Voice coach had “exploited” and “manipulated” her.

“I am simply going to tear the Band-Help off… I used to be having an affair with a person who’s married to a Victoria’s Secret mannequin,” she stated earlier than revealing she was speaking about Levine. “I had despatched some screenshots recklessly to a couple mates I assumed I trusted and considered one of them had tried to promote to a tabloid – so right here I’m.”

“Conscious persons are going to attempt to fill within the gaps with many false assumptions. I do not really feel like I am doing any favors contemplating the way this needed to go about,” the textual content learn. “It is loads to digest however hopefully, on the very least, the reality being out can do some good.”

Did Adam Levine have an affair with the Instagram Mannequin?

The influencer revealed in her TikTok video what gave the impression to be Instagram direct messages (DMs) between her and Levine, although she didn’t point out when the alleged affair allegedly occurred.

“It’s actually unreal how f-king sizzling you might be. Like, it blows my thoughts,” the alleged DM from Levine to Stroh learn. “You might be 50 occasions hotter in particular person. And so am I hahahah.”

Stroh stated that she had not spoken to the musician for “a interval” of months after posting the screenshot, which prompted the musician to reportedly write her an Instagram DM on June 1, 2022.

“Okay severe query. I am having one other child and if it is [a] boy I actually wish to title it Sumner. You OK with that? DEAD severe,” the alleged message stated, adopted by an emoji shoulder shrug.

Adam Levine has not made any feedback in regards to the topic but.

Source

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url