Love Is Blind Stars Deepti Vempati and Kyle Abrams Are No Longer Dating

featured image

Deepti Vempati and Kyle Abrams are going their separate methods.

Abrams introduced on Instagram Monday that he and his Love Is Blind costar are not relationship.

“I perceive a lot of you might be curious as to the place Deepti and I stand right this moment,” he wrote. “Since After the Alter was filmed, we had determined to go our separate methods in early summer season.”

However Abrams, 30, is not single. “I’ve since launched into a brand new relationship which I intend to maintain personal for a bit,” he wrote.

Vempati, 31, has but to remark.

She and Abrams had been solid members on the Netflix hit’s second season. Regardless that the twosome revealed through the post-finale reunion that they beforehand related within the pods, Vempati finally accepted a proposal from Abhishek “Shake” Chatterjee and Abrams proposed to Shaina Hurley.

Each relationships deteriorated and neither get together selected to tie the knot. From there, Vempati and Abrams continued to attract nearer, even sparking relationship rumors. In March, Vempati informed Elite Every day that the pair had been nonetheless “figuring it out.”

Within the three-part Love Is Blind: After the Altar particular, Vempati and Abrams had been considering whether or not they need to give their love a shot. They ultimately acquired collectively within the last moments of the third episode.

Abrams informed PEOPLE what initially made him hesitant to take their relationship to the subsequent stage.

“I put a lot strain on myself as a result of I used to be like, ‘I do not need this to fail,’” he mentioned. “I used to be hesitant to leap in for that cause as a result of she was my greatest pal. And if it would not work out, you type of lose the friendship. As a result of for those who break up for no matter cause — and I wasn’t planning to breakup — however you at all times have to consider what occurs after.”

He continued, “I have been in that scenario the place you begin relationship your greatest pal and then you definately break up. You may’t actually see that individual anymore as a result of it isn’t truthful to your future individual. I would not need my present girlfriend to be hanging out together with her ex-boyfriend. It is not cool. I do not suppose anybody would really like that.”

Katie Thurston/Instagram

Abrams added that the considered shedding Vempati as his greatest pal was “holding me again.” However changing into a pair did not change their dynamic in any respect.

“After that, it was like nothing actually modified as a result of I felt like we had been relationship already,” he mentioned. “We noticed one another virtually daily. We spent hours collectively. We did every thing collectively. She had even met my household, so it wasn’t bizarre or something.”

In his Instagram submit on Sept. 19, Abrams thanked followers for supporting him and Vempati.

“Thanks to everybody who has adopted our journey by arduous vulnerability and has supported us alongside the best way,” he wrote. Later, he concluded, “As for what the longer term holds, I’ve not a clue. Going ahead I plan to dwell every day within the current with none remorse.”

By no means miss a narrative — join PEOPLE’s free day by day e-newsletter to remain up-to-date on the perfect of what PEOPLE has to supply, from juicy superstar information to driving human curiosity tales.

Love Is Blind: After the Altar and the primary two Love Is Blind seasons are actually streaming on Netflix.

Source


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url