Paris Hilton Says Her Dog Diamond Baby Is Missing: ‘My Heart Is Broken’

featured image

Paris Hilton goes to nice lengths to seek out her lacking pup.

On Monday, the This Is Paris podcast host, 41, shared that her canine Diamond Child has disappeared.

Alongside clips that featured particular moments between her and her beloved canine, she advised followers the information.

“That is so extremely onerous for me to put up as a result of I have been at a lack of phrases,” she wrote, tagging @HiltonPets and explaining that Diamond Child was final seen on Sept. 14.

She mentioned, “I used to be at a photoshoot and we’re shifting homes and one of many movers will need to have left a door open. My household and buddies have been serving to me search excessive and low all through my whole neighborhood and have gone door to door however we nonetheless have not discovered her.”

The DJ and businesswoman additionally mentioned she employed a pet detective and is researching drones that might assist her find Diamond Child. “I am doing all the pieces in my energy to get her again,” she mentioned.

“Anybody who has ever cherished a pet and misplaced a pet will perceive this ache that I am feeling – My coronary heart is damaged 💔 I’ve been in tears, so unhappy and depressed,” she wrote. “I really feel like a part of me is lacking and nothing is similar with out her right here. Diamond Child is my all the pieces, actually like a daughter to me. We had been inseparable, she was my greatest good friend and all the time by my facet.”

Hilton mentioned she was hesitant to publicize her seek for Diamond Child “as a result of individuals could be merciless and I fear about her security,” however now she is “determined and the extra time that passes, the farther away I really feel from the probabilities are of me getting her again.”

She requested anybody with tricks to e-mail [email protected] and mentioned she’s providing a “NO questions requested” reward for her pup’s secure return.

RELATED VIDEO: Chimpanzee Escapes from Ukraine Zoo However Returns on Bike As soon as it Begins to Rain

“Please, please, please e-mail if you understand ANYTHING and please preserve an eye fixed out for my child,” she continued.

Hilton first obtained Diamond Child within the fall of 2016. On the time, she requested for inspiration on what to call her.

By no means miss a narrative — join PEOPLE’s free day by day publication to remain updated on the most effective of what PEOPLE has to supply, from juicy movie star information to driving human curiosity tales.

“Meet the latest member to the @HiltonPets household,” she wrote on the time. “😍 What ought to I identify this lil cutie?”

Source


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url