‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Melody Holt On Ex Martell’s Relationship With Sheree Whitfield: ‘It Was Literally A Scroll

featured image

Whereas many consider the connection between Love & Marriage: Huntsville star Martell Holt and Actual Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield is a PR stunt, Holt’s ex-wife may care much less. Melody Holt (aka Melody Shari) filed for divorce from Holt in 2020 and hasn’t seemed again. Whereas she’s not at the moment relationship, she says she doesn’t care what her ex does, nor with whom.

Melody Shari shares how she discovered about Martell’s new relationship

Whereas showing on Carlos King’s Actuality With the King podcast, the truth star shared her ideas on her ex’s budding romance. In keeping with the previous RHOA producer, he didn’t arrange Holt and Whitfield, and Shari believes him. In actual fact, she says she doesn’t care both manner.

“I don’t bear in mind the place I used to be. It got here throughout my timeline. I don’t bear in mind the place I used to be,” she stated on the second she discovered of Holt and Whitfield.

“I assume it wasn’t that vital prefer it’s no staple in my thoughts. I don’t bear in mind,” she added. “To be trustworthy with you, I didn’t even put a lot thought into it. I simply stated, ‘Oh,’ and I saved scrolling.”

She says it’s not the primary relationship Martell has had since she filed for divorce

Shari says she doesn’t pay any consideration to what Holt does any longer, and she or he needs him the most effective. She additionally needs followers to grasp that Holt shifting on will not be solely any of her concern, however that he’s been doing such.

“This wasn’t the primary time I’ve seen him with a lady that’s not me. You realize what I’m saying?” she defined.

“So it didn’t transfer me, it didn’t ruffle any- properly to start with it wouldn’t anyway I divorced him. However, it didn’t do something to me. It didn’t stir any feelings, it didn’t make me really feel any type of manner. It was actually a scroll and I saved scrolling.”

Hearken to the podcast beneath:

Source

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url