Influencer Claims She Had Affair With Adam Levine In Messy Story That Gets Much Worse

featured image

An Instagram mannequin claims she had an affair with Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and that after that they had stopped talking, he wrote to ask if he might identify his child after her.

Sumner Stroh, who has slightly below 350,000 Instagram followers, made the allegations in a TikTok video posted Monday. She claims she noticed the married singer for a few yr however didn’t make clear when. Levine’s spouse is Victoria’s Secret mannequin Behati Prinsloo.

“I used to be having an affair with a person who’s married to a Victoria’s Secret mannequin. On the time, I used to be younger, I used to be naive, and, I imply, fairly frankly, I really feel exploited,” Stroh stated within the video.

Levine has been married to Prinsloo since 2014. The couple introduced this month that they’re anticipating their third little one. They’ve two daughters, who’re 4 and 5.

In her TikTok video, Stroh shared a screenshot of an Instagram DM that Levine had allegedly despatched her “after I ended speaking to him over a interval of months.” The message reads: “Okay critical query. I’m having one other child and if it’s [a] boy I actually wanna identify it Sumner. You happy with that? DEAD critical.”

She additionally confirmed screenshots of flirty Instagram DM exchanges with what seemed to be Levine’s account.

Stroh claimed she had by no means deliberate to share the story publicly however got here ahead as a result of she’d despatched the screenshot to some buddies and one among them was trying to promote the story to a tabloid.

She defended herself for taking part within the affair by claiming “my morals had been unknowingly compromised” and “I used to be utterly manipulated.”

“Embarrassed I used to be concerned w a person with this utter lack of regret and respect,” she captioned her video.

A consultant for Levine didn’t instantly reply to a request for remark.

Stroh’s video was considered 7.5 million instances within the 10 hours after she posted it. She later posted a second video responding to critics and saying that she wasn’t attempting to play the sufferer.

“On no account was I attempting to achieve sympathy,” she stated. “And I absolutely understand I’m not the sufferer of this. I’m not the one who’s actually getting harm right here. It’s Behati and her kids, and for that, I’m so so sorry.”

Stroh additionally clarified what she meant when she claimed she was manipulated.

“An important half that I did undoubtedly gloss over is the truth that I used to be below the impression that their marriage was over. I believed that they had been holding it quiet to keep away from the detrimental press as a result of, as I had stated, I used to be new to LA, so I simply assumed that with celebrities of that caliber, that that’s simply the way it was,” she stated.

“And that’s why I really feel exploited, as a result of he knew I believed every little thing that he stated due to my weak place of being new to LA,” she stated. “Additionally, he was DMing me straight from his verified Instagram account. I didn’t have any purpose to additional query it. However I now understand that that was doubtless a manipulation tactic of his, you understand, simply hiding in plain sight.”

This text initially appeared on HuffPost and has been up to date.

Associated…

Source

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url