A$AP Rocky apologises after performance at Rolling Loud festival cut short



A$AP Rocky at Rolling Loud New York

A$AP Rocky expressed upset at not delivering the present he wished (Image: Getty)

A$AP Rocky has apologised to his followers after his efficiency at Rolling Loud was lower quick, stating he takes ‘full accountability’.


The On a regular basis rapper was the headlining act on the New York primarily based occasion on Saturday evening and appeared in entrance of followers on the Vogue Nova Stage till his microphone was lower off.


Though A$AP was pictured wanting smitten leaving the pageant together with his girlfriend Rihanna, who’s headlining the Tremendous Bowl Halftime Present 2023, he expressed ‘damage’ at not with the ability to deliver his ‘imaginative and prescient’ to his gig.


The artist, actual title Rakim Mayers, shared an announcement on social media, that learn: I’m so damage proper now! Final was alleged to be a turning level in my stay reveals from the outdated to new!


‘I’ll take full accountability for the circumstances of what led to final nights present being all the things it was and all the things it wasn’t.’ (sic)


The assertion continued: ‘I additionally need to acknowledge that even tho I ready the most effective present for my followers, element for element, over the course of MONTHS…



A$AP Rocky at Rolling Loud New York

The rapper apologised to his followers in an announcement shared on Twitter (Image: Getty)


A$AP Rocky at Rolling Loud New York
It’s understood A$AP gained’t carry out stay once more till he releases his subsequent album (Image: Getty)

‘I used to be sadly not capable of deliver my imaginative and prescient to fruition and I’m damage about that and I need to apologise to all my followers and continued supporters, and thank ya’ll for displaying up for me regardless!!’


Shortly earlier than his efficiency at Rolling Loud, A$AP introduced he’ll now not do stay performances till the discharge of his subsequent album.


A$AP final launched a studio album in 2018, with Testing, however it looks like followers gained’t have to attend an excessive amount of longer for brand new music.


In Could, he informed Dazed: ‘I’m wrapping up the brand new album now. I’ve been taking pictures so many visuals for it. I don’t need to be cliche or sound like a salesman, however I’ve pushed myself to the restrict on all the things.


‘Going from that industrial, subversive sound from Testing after which graduating with a extra polished sound…I similar to the place it’s.’


Received a narrative?


If you happen to’ve acquired a star story, video or footage get in contact with the Metro.co.uk leisure staff by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff web page – we’d love to listen to from you.






var notifyQ = function ()
var i = 0,
l = awaitingReady.length;
for (i = 0; i

Source


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url